google adwords campaign management,
google ppc management
Google Adwords enable businesses to market their products or services on other sites or within search engine results through the process of search terms or keywords bidding. Your ad is displayed either on top of the page or on its right side so that whenever it is clicked by a customer, they land directly on your site. Thus you can understand that pay per click advertising with the help of Google Adwords can be a very effective method of boosting your online presence and increasing sales. However, in order to leverage all the benefits that come with it, you need expert assistance in managing your Adwords campaign. It is here we can help you with our skilled and cost-effective Google Adwords campaign management services.
Our services are equipped to take care of the diverse aspects of your Adwords account. We first identify the aims and objectives of your campaign and accordingly take full control of the keywords, bids, match options, budgets, tracking and ads. Our google ppc management solutions promise you better results, lower costs, finer targeting, increased profits and improved return on investments.
Our Google Adwords Campaign Management solution
encompasses the following areas:
- Extensive keyword research as well as optimization
- Ad creation as well as expansion
- Pruning of ads and keywords with low performance
- Professional management of account
- Well thought-out campaign management
- Ad group expansion and optimization
- Management of budget
- Tracking of ad and conversion
- Quality Score improvement
We send you monthly reports that enable you to monitor and track your campaign developments.
Our monthly report is inclusive of all the metrics that help you determine ROI immaculately.
Some of these are as follows:
- Impressions: When a search is done by a user and your ad shows up, it is known as impression.
- CTR (Click Through Rate): It refers to the number of individuals your ad was seen and clicked by.
- Clicks: It denotes the number of individuals who clicked on the ad and were directed to the website.
- Average CPC (Cost Per Click): It refers to the average cost paid when your ad was clicked by someone.
- Cost: It is the total monthly cost of clicks.
- Average Position: It refers to the average position of your ad on the concerned page.
- Conversion: It denotes the number of individuals who not only clicked on the ad but also filled up the form. In other words, it is the number of leads generated by the
campaign. It should be remembered in this context that conversion includes only those people who finished the form and not those who called up after
arriving on the site. Thus, the actual rate of conversion can be much higher.
- Cost Per Conversion: As the phrase suggests, this denotes an average cost of all generated conversion based on the number of conversions and the
How You Can Benefit From Our Google PPC Management Services
- Your account will be managed by a skilled team of professionals
- Everything will be handled by us on your behalf; you just have to set it and we will take care of the rest
- You can begin pulling-in targeted, low cost traffic
- You will receive reports on a monthly basis outlining every detail including any alterations, changes or results